Friday, June 10, 2011

Phone Post

So I bought myself a new phone. An android phone, in fact I am typing this blog post on the phone right now. Why? To test it out. So far I have had the phone for a week and I love it. It came with an app that lets me work on word docs. Yes, I can type out ideas almost anywhere I'd like too. This by far make the phone worth it. Seeing as I have written the first chapter of a book on my phone, when the idea on how to start the damn thing out, hit me.

I think the one thing that bugs me is there is no way to know if I misspell something. It's a good thing also, it forces me to focus harder on what I am typing.

It's by no means a replacement for a computer, but it's nice to get my ideas out when,they are fresh. Well I have to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment